Facilitated by Okanagan Suicide Awareness Society
OSAS Suicide Support Group is for those who have lost a loved one to suicide
- All meetings start at 6:00pm
- Free for individuals (18+) who have lost loved ones to suicide.
- This is an opportunity to connect and share in a safe and supportive environment with others who understand your grief
- Group is Drop-In style (RSVP is not required however appreciated)
- New members welcome every month
- Donations are welcome
To RSVP or for more information, please contact Jenn
Facebook: Surviving Our Loves Ones Suicide: SOLOS Okanagan
Monday Meeting Dates for 2022
*No scheduled meetings at this time
*Where the second Monday of the month falls on a statuary Holiday, the meeting will be held of the following Monday.